Saturday, September 22, 2012

the lesson for my life

like most people said, teenager is confusing. they act  like adult but they think like child. so their parent will so worry about them. but the teenager feeling is so sensitive, how much pain in their heart if they disappointed with thing who espesially what they really want. it is so much hurt when they get disappoint espesially from the people who they love.



now I know how much pain that my sister get when she was 15 years old. pain that from me, from my parent. if I compare my pain and her pain I think she get more pain than me when she was 15 years old. But I think is the best way from her, Allah never give a problem that we can't through it. when we go back to 3 years ago, she didn't accepted from senior high school that she want to get in, she had problem for adaptasion (like me) when she get to senior high school, but she just patien to through it. and now go back to a year ago she didn't accepted from university that she want to get in. but look now, she got scholarship untill she graduated from her university, she pass the selected round 2 as student exchange in Malaysia, just one more step again she can go to Malaysia :D I always pray for her :)



now I more believe that Allah always fair. no matter how much hurt, pain I get, I only through it with pray, patient, smile and try to find the result of my problem.



I miss those people who always make me smile, I miss my bestfriends, I miss my sister, I miss my IXCyber, I miss my old life. I know it will make me grow up. I know...
but I really really miss those people :"

No comments:

Post a Comment