Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Miss those moment.

I miss when we can do what we wanna do. I miss when we laughing without thinking another problem. I miss when we can said what we wanna say without scared we will hurt them. I miss when we talking with freely. I miss those people who knew me so well, so I can do what I wanna do without scared. I miss when we shared our traditional food from our hometown. I miss when we laughing together because one person just joking. I miss when our teacher angry with us. I miss when we can act like crazy person. I miss those moment so bad. I just wanna meet you all. Remember those memory always make me cry. I don't know how many times I cry because I miss you, IXCyber :"

Kalo ketemu gw jangan sombong sombong yaaaa, kalian semua selalu ada di hati gw. gw ga bakal pernah punya teman kaya kalian.

No comments:

Post a Comment