Friday, March 16, 2012

Our Dreams

I and my best friends have a big plan, a big dream, we promise that we will get into University of Birmingham or Aston University in Birmingham. we promise we will stay in the same apartment, we will hang out together and etc, there are a lot of activity that we will do together.

this week we always talking about that, we talking if we attend in UB, if we stay in the same apartment and etc. "I will washing all of clothes in the apartment, i don't like sweeping floor!" said me. lol it was sooo much fun if i remembered that. yeah our dreams must come true.

I never thought i will choose UB as my university in the future. i always dream that i will going to college in America not England. I always said "i will college in America, i know i can do it!" my daddy always support me if i want to going to college in America. he always told me what other countries looks like, he always bought me some books by using english language, cause if i want to going to college in another country i have to fluent in english language. i always thinking abous America not England. but, it have changed since 2 weeks ago. if i remembered i was obsessed with america not england, it is so ridiculous. i never thought bout england, but now? i am too obsessed with england. lol hahaha

it began 2 weeks ago, my best friends fina always said "i wanna take University of Cambridge as my college!" and i remembered my teacher, Mrs. Herna had to scholarship into UB, and Gita Gutawa (singer in Indonesia) have attended in UB. when i read her blog, i got inspiration. i will take my college in UNIVERSITY of BIRMINGHAM!! and my best friends have the big dreams like mine. so, we promise that we must attend to UB!!

why we choose University of Birmingham as our college?
1. we choose england because there are a lot of Muslim in england
2. we thought that england's people not snob like in america
3. we thought if we stayed in england, we can visit london, cambridge, manchester city, bradford through by train, and if we student we can get discount.
4. we thought england is near with other countries, so we can visit FRANCE, ireland, netherland through br train :p
5. we choose Birmingham because outside london, birmingham has the united kingdom's largest Muslim (according the google)
6. we choose University of Birmingham because we thought application for get into UB isn't harder than application fot get into University of Cambridge.

and especially for me, maybe i can meet ONE DIRECTION (especially ZAYN MALIK), Freddie Highmore, Asa Butterfield. lol :p hahahaha

It always motivated me whe i'm lazy to study, i always think i have to study cause i will get into UB with my best friends, so i must study. btw it works :p . hahaha. i have to learn more about english language, and the other subjects, so i will passing the selection. thanks Allah for giving me bestfriends that always make me dream so big, make me always learn with their way.

WE WILL MAKE OUR DREAM COME TRUE! hahaha. Ya Allah please us to make our dreams come true :D.

*sorry for bad grammar, i'm still learning :p*

Viem across from Lickley Hills, with Longbridge in the foreground.

  High density canaside apartment in Birmingham City Centre.

 The Birmingham Hippodrome, home stage of the Birmingham Royal Ballet.

17 & 19Newhall Street Birmingham's characteristic Victorianred brick and terracotta.

Selfridge, by architecs future system.

Birmingham airport.

Birmingham-built pendolino at New Street railway station.

Birmingham central library, the largest non-national library in Europe.

The fruit and vegetable section of the Birmingham Wholesale Markets.

The MailBox, headquarters of BBC Birmingham.

AND THIS IS OUR DREAM, AND OUR PLAN :D


"Welcome to the University of Birmingham" .

I will study in University of Birmingham.



No comments:

Post a Comment