Sunday, February 12, 2012

I've learned something

I've learned something. ternyata susah banget buat tetap di pendirian lu. when you think you'll through your own problem by using the 'x' way, and someone you loved think that maybe you can take the 'y' way to solve your problem.

s : 'I'll take the 'x' way to solve my problem'

h : 'why you don't take the 'y' way to solve your problem? if you take the 'x' way, it'll waste 3 days. but if you take the 'y' way, you only waste 10 minutes.'

s : 'I know, but i more satisfied by using the 'x' way :)'

h :'.... it's okay, if you more satisfied by using the x way to solve your problem :). but i only have an hour, we can talking by using this social network'

and you will confused, what will way you to solve your problem. your feeling is so guilty because you little dissapointed someone you loved, but if you follow the way of someone you loved you will dissapointed yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment