Saturday, May 19, 2012

movies

I wachted 2 movies today. the movies are Peterpan and Hoot. I wacthed those movie on youtube, I think it isn't bad wacthing through by youtube. I always wacthing film from youtube because I don't need to buy the CD so I don't need spend my money :P haha

those movie are amazing even though those movie are old movie. Peterpan release on 2003 and Hoot release on 2006. well, honestly I almost wacthing 3 movies, the one is Soul Surfer but I didn't found that movie on youtube, little dissapointed. haha

in Hoot film I think Logan Lerman is so hot hahaha I think Logan Lerman young is better than Logan Lerman old.

after wacthing 2 movies, I have learned something, I think my butt is flat, yeah my butt flat. after sitting down almost 4 hours. hahahaha but I really enjoyed it.

Thanks Youtube :D

No comments:

Post a Comment